Updated: Feb 25, 2020
As a business owner I am sure you often feel like you wear many different hats – Marketer, Strategic Planner, Human Resources, Designer, Customer Service, need I go on? And that’s just talking business! Most business owners also are husbands, wives, daughters, sons, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, friends, etc.
Sounds a bit overwhelming, right? But it doesn’t have to be! You do NOT have to be everyone and everything. Now I know what you’re thinking, but HOW?! Simple. Ask for help. Outsource.
One of the many aspects of a business that is increasingly being outsourced is the Human Resources department. HR includes tasks such as recruitment, safety, regulations, compliance, employee relations, compensation, training, and development. There are several benefits that a business owner can take advantage of by outsourcing their HR functions to an HR Consultant:
1) As a business owner, you will have more time to focus on the core tasks of your business and utilize your strengths. You won’t be stuck completing HR tasks such as determining regulations and compliance or fussing with hiring or firing. Instead you will be able to use your time more efficiently and effectively.
2) Outsourcing HR tasks opens growth potential for the company. HR Consultants can find and recruit top talent to grow your team and increase how many people your business can serve.
3) You will no longer have to worry about getting everything done on your own. You will have help and support!
4) You will feel at ease knowing you have a specialized EXPERT to get the job done. Most business owners are not HR professionals. Why waste the time and energy (not to mention expenses) to try and become one?
5) Outsourcing HR functions can also speed up these parts of your business that may have been delaying operation. For example, recruitment, paperwork, enrollment, payroll, etc. can bog down business operations. When you outsource these tasks, these processes will speed up and in-turn make your company more efficient.
6) When you outsource HR, you are not only increasing productivity and profitability of your business, you are also reducing your risk of regulatory and legislation changes.
Contemplating outsourcing your business’s HR tasks? We would be more than happy to speak with you further about how we can help you!